20160316

Centuries // Fall Out Boys

well, currently i'm headbanging while typing this. Fall Out Boys are legends AF!

it's been "centuries" since i wrote the last post. cuz, i've been hanging around, yknow, with Shane Dawson, Smosh, Kingsley, Ryan Higa, etc etc nothing much. *if you can't relate this, this is cuz you ain't a youtube cruiser* 

well, tbt i'm just too lazy and my college wifi used to be suck. IDK why i decide to write back, other than that my college wifi finally works and it doesn't suck anymore, but the urge to rant is slowly seeping back in.

i think i've been ranting about myself and my life too much in twitter but 140 characters is NOT enough to portray my "inner voice" and it is never enough when i want to brag about myself and no one cares. well, technically, i'll probably have the same reaction here, but it's more satisfying to write more with MANY MANY MORE WORDS! i'll try to not GAF to that, i'll just write and rant whatever i want. if there's even one person reading this, OMG I LOVE YOU! MUAH MUAH MUAH! THANKS! MUAH! say HI to me in twitter *winks*

i HAVE came out to "some" people about myself recently, so lately i've been trying to express and telling the WORLD *kinda tho* about who am I and what am I. i think for a fresh start, i'll just briefly introduce who am I to myself and what i want people to know about me. maybe for other posts, i'll explain in details who am I. well, this sounds so selfish and narcissistic, what to say, the world don't roll around you, but you can show the world how you roll. *badum tst* k, bad. that's so bad, i'll admit.

HI! I'm Ummu Syafiqah Mazlan. please, no "binti". *i'll write a post on why i don't want it*. that's 움무 샤피카. yes yes, i can fucking read and write KOREAN, well i just can't understand it, that part i'm still working on. Malay and a Muslim *nak kena bagitahu, takut ada yang ingat aku ni Dayak. ppfft, judgmental much* i'm 20. well, 19 and 11 month. OMG i just realize i'll be 20 in exactly 1 month. meyyh. currently a student majoring in Communication Studies in University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) yes, my blog is called "Borneo Vagabond" cuz i'm so far from my home, well peninsular Malaysia je pun, Shah Alam. 

next, MY INTEREST! i'm a proud Kpopper, stan for Got7, i'm an Igot7. NO! i don't only listen to korean, as you can see, i'm also into Electro Rock like P!ATD and FOB. i'm also interested in both boys and girls and all the gender in between. yes, I'm a pansexual and gender fluid. *ting ting ting the golden bell* yes, well human is too complicated to live a simple life. i'll write another post on my sexuality and my gender, next next time. 

soooo, that escalated quickly. i think i missed some things *well alot, but i think it's enough for the time being* i'll FUCKING TRY to update as much as possible. OMG, this is sooo much better than twitter. FREEDOM OF SPEECH! *so called freedoom huh Malaysia, pfftt* to that, iollss  payung uolls dengan gambar iolss. brag sikit *ehem banyak ehem* la. hahaha iolls plus size model tau, jangan tak tahu *muntah darah* 고맙습니다잉!

The Many Faces of ME!

The Emo Kid

The Fierce Hijabi

The Tryna be Fab Face

of all things, i'm fabulously PHAT!

난 여자가 아니라고, 남자 그 아니은대. 

No comments: